V103 - Around (final) V103 - Around (final)

It was alraight

Except for the fact that the beat is a bit plain. The melody was pretty good too. There should've been a bass in there to make it have more atmosphere. Great job tho! check out some of my music!

[Blah Dance g-R] [Blah Dance g-R]

Nice!

Nice dance mix rave dude! The synths were really awesome. How'd you make them? Nice bass too, great job on that. Great fx's too. Good job dude!

g-r4ve responds:

couple extra plugins with a few years of playing with the knobs... glad u liked it

D.I.D. Demo D.I.D. Demo

Cool!

Neat song, love the piano melodies, added a nice touch to the song. Cool bass, very bouncey. Great job, check out some of my songs!

Storm [Demo] Storm [Demo]

Cool!

I love the melody. The beat was nice too. I cant wait for the full version to come out. Oo! I love that break thing, great job on that. Cool song, check out my songs ok?

Trial--_--(2:57) Trial--_--(2:57)

Sweet!

Very original and unique! The little guitar sound was cool too. Very catchy. Nice voice, is that yours? Great job ZENON. Keep it up!

PERVOK responds:

Course it's my voice, I don't think I could get one of my friends to say any of these lyrics in rythym... bunch of non-musical bastards :P

Thank you for the review. Keep it easy, aye?

Cavemen (Demo) Cavemen (Demo)

Hey guys

This is my other account, Dj-Element. I meant to put it under my name TheAhiram. Sorry about the mistake. Still, please review and enjoy!

DP07- Your End [Trance Remix] DP07- Your End [Trance Remix]

Sweet

This sounds really cool. The beat was cool too. Nice melody, very catchy. Check out my songs! Thanks.

DJ-DaVinster responds:

Thanks for the review!

I'll check your songs as soon as I can. :)

Happy Loop Happy Loop

Cool

Nice loop, I really enjoyed it. Check out my songs! Thanks.

DJ Sash - High Energy Diggage DJ Sash - High Energy Diggage

Awesome!

Awesome! Love the synth sound, where'd you get it? Cool melodies aswell. I see you as a future DJ :D Nice song, keep it up!

Rave4Yourself responds:

Thanks! :D

DJ Sash - Some Bassline Test DJ Sash - Some Bassline Test

Sweet!

Love the melody. Nice bass too. Where'd you get the drum kick? Mine doesn't sound anything like it. Great job though, keep it up!

Rave4Yourself responds:

I got it from some sample pack somewhere, :P i dont know exactly, i have too many samples i cant keep track of all of them :P

thanks i love the melody too lol